Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Pacifier

Or the fucking blatant propaganda machine, as it should have been known. I watched this Vin Diesel classic the other day, and thought nothing of it until the near the end, when the bad guys turned out to be from North Korea. Of all the countries in the world it could have been, it turned out to be the the one that the Great American Warlord will probably be fighting in next. Call it a hunch, a bout of paranoia, women's intuition but mark my words, they are trying to get a generation of American to distrust the Koreans. And while we're on the subject of America, unless your name starts with an adjective and ends with an animal, you are not allowed to say word one about 'immigrants'. You ungrateful pigdogs.
Back training hard now, after a week on the beer with Kevin 'deathwish' Douglas. Not an entire week, but more than a couple of glasses of sherry, so I'm hurting all over. I will have to go back to the adult sweet shop, or the pharmacy as it's known locally. The law over here seems to be that if you can pronounce it, or point to it on a shelf you can buy it. Valium for instance, only comes with 2 questions; what strength and how many? God bless you drugs, you haven't let us down yet.
My last bit of news this week is a bizarre event that keeps happening. Infrequently mind you, but more than once or twice. When I take my shoes off to go in places (friends houses, net cafes etc.) dogs amble over and nick my shoes. This can mean only 3 things
1) I am part of an elaborate hoax, designed to make me think I'm mad,
2) I actually am mad, or
3) My feet smell like dog food.
I'm not sure which one I should be rooting for.

Anyway, that's all you're getting from me.
Bysies.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Need more posts, write more

Anonymous said...

Yes damn your black heart give us more entertainment to fill the void!!!

You willl like this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:%27Destroy_this_mad_brute%27_WWI_propaganda_poster_%28US_version%29.jpg

Seany.

Anonymous said...

You may have to join the dots so to speak:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Image:%27Destroy_this_mad_brute%27_
WWI_propaganda_poster_%28US_
version%29.jpg

Anonymous said...

You can use if to promote your next fight

:D

ampinstein said...

There is one solution: get a dog and chain it and the shoes to something. Hang on, then why would you need a dog? Just get some shoe alarms.... hmmm...

I KNOW! PUT CATS INSIDE YOUR SHOES!!

maybe I should go to bed now

Unknown said...

Dance for us monkey boy, you lazy lazy cunt. Dance I say!

Tom.

Unknown said...

Come home, I've a job for you. Pays fuck all, loads of work ... it'll be fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,

Seems like you are enjoyimg yourself. Keep it up.

Johnny (pops)

Dave Gordon said...

Aw shucks,

Whod have thunk I had so many fans.

What's the Job K?

Unknown said...

account management - office based, just invoices taking to worldwide clinics and hospitals. www.revahealthnetwork.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hammerheadgym.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are about 250 pounds on every site. But completely I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that exact brand. The prices as regards the shoes are around 180 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices for the sneakers were about 250 bucks on every site. But finally I found this site selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?