Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy birthday to me..

Well it finally happened. I reached 30. I think I might owe Don some money now. I know what your thinking, a bit pretentous wishing yourself a happy birthday, but I say pretentious? Moi??
Well, what's changed? I'm still a procrastinator I suppose, but I'll come back to that later... Older? Definitely? Wiser? Sadly, not. Just this week I went up to a zen Buddhist hot dog vendor and asked him to make me one with everything.Did all the usual birthday things, drank, smoked, paid hookers to do freaky shit with my junk. Normal, everyday stuff. There were a couple of my real friends in Thailand at the time and combining that with the successful completion of two fights for the gym and some random date on the calender, we had enough of a reason to paint the town beige. That's what us grown ups do. The same things as you kids only milder, less rebellious somehow and infinitely more tragic.In all honesty though it was pretty cool to look back on 30 years and be able to say that I'm doing what I want; training the way I want, and as much as I want, following a dream, answering to no one, having freaky shit done to my junk...and so on.So what have I learned in 30 years on this planet? Don't trust chicks. More about this later.

11 comments:

ampinstein said...

Happy birthday to you and your junk! Welcome to the over 30 club!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mad Dave - livin the dream.

Dave Gordon said...

Hey slut,
Yep lotta dream living here. :)

Unknown said...

Well, if you think you owe me money, you must do. How about a large round even number?

Happy Birthday man, glad you'd someone there to party with.

Grats on the fight too!

Aarayan said...

Happy Birthday, Dave - still wowing the ladies with your high-quality chat up technique, then?

Say hi to all at Chay Yai for me and give Pi San and nice groping in the trouser department. Not from me, just because it's nice to be nice ;)

Sarah x

Dave Gordon said...

Will do sarah. You manage to get a fight at home yet?

Anonymous said...

So this is how you ended up
kinda makes sense

B

Aarayan said...

Hey Dave - yep, had 2 fights here, 1 win 1 draw, another coming up in December :)

Any more before you go home?

Unknown said...

Happy birthday dude!!!
Thanks for the bestest time ever! I cant believe how big & hard all your muscles are!!
& yip, death to all sluts!
xxx

Phil Smith said...

Hey Dave, you've been listed on teamgearedup.com, thought you'd like to know.

Unknown said...

Write for us monkey boy!!

Tom.