Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Those who can, do...

Those who cant, teach. So, I've decided to teach. Nothing serious, certainly nothing that will interfere with training but enough to keep a few bucks coming in, so I can eat lots of chicken breast. The thing about teaching in Thailand is 99% of teachers are long-term sex tourists who never got any attention in their life and who've realised the only chance of getting laid is if they can stick around getting the rock star treatment, albeit as teachers. Getting to spend your days ordering about young Thai beauties in mini-skirted school uniforms, (even in college, these are still the uniforms) does have a certain amount of appeal, I'll admit but there's no point in letting them think that the tabloids probably add the prefix 'Vile sex beast' when they mention me, now, is there? . So, you can understand my reluctance to stick my flag in this camp. It's not the reason I came here.... but what a happy coincidence.

No comments: